Monday, February 2, 2009

Drama!

for, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord
and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead,
you will be saved.
For one believes with the heart and so is justified,
and one confesses with the mouth and so is saved.
For the scripture says,
"No one who believes in Him will be put to shame."
For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek;
the same Lord is Lord of all,
enriching all who call upon Him.
Foe "everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved".
- Romans 10:9-13 -

Life is full drama!

Dennis was my college boyfriend. If we were going on a date, he would pick me up at my house or at my Dad's shop downtown. But this one time, I was expecting him at home but he was expecting me to be at the shop. I was waiting and angry. He was waiting and angry. That was the last day of our relationship. Nobody was willing to accept who broke the promise.

Adam broke his promise to God by eating the forbidden fruit and was banished from Paradise, and so was all of mankind. Our relationship with God was smeared. But then, Jesus came. God handed over His only Son for us. The sinless took all the punishment for all our broken promises to God. Every time we sin, we break God's heart... we become unworthy of His love. Yet, He gave us Jesus in exchange for our worthlessness. The Lamb was slaughtered for our nothingness. Jesus is God's gift to us and who refuses a gift? Certainly, not me. How about you?

My Jesus will save me
... iCONFESS.

- no Angel -


No comments:

Post a Comment